Male Face Lift
We want you to look the way you feel.
The saying goes that men only look better with age. While that is mostly true, there are some negative effects of aging, namely excess and sagging skin around areas of the face. A Face Lift is designed to restore the appearance of youth and vitality in the mid-face, jowls and neck.
Often men find themselves looking tired when they are not, or older than they are. We want you to look the way you feel. If you feel energetic and young at heart, we believe your face should reflect that.
Male Face Lift Procedure
The Face Lift is performed with carefully placed incisions. These are made at the hairline, extending just inside the front of the ear, back behind the ear and then horizontally into the hairline. The incisions are carefully hidden in your hairline to eliminate any notice of a surgical procedure. The excess skin is tightened and laid over the face to produce a natural, youthful appearance. The recovery process is short, lasting about a week, and can take place in the comfort of your own home.
Benefits of a Face Lift
- Eliminate the appearance of inelastic, sagging skin in the midfacial area
- Smooth out creases below the lower eyelids
- Eliminate deep creases around the nose and leading down to the corners of the mouth
- Eliminate excess facial fat deposits
- Tighten inelastic, loose skin and fat deposits under the jaws and chin, which can lead to the appearance of a double-chin even in individuals who are not overweight
Contact Ambay Plastic Surgery
Some men may only require a small Face Lift, while others may need a more extensive procedure. Dr. Ambay can help you decide the best option to meet your needs. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.