Signs of age and stress along the face don’t have to be something you just accept.
Benefits of Xeomin®
Xeomin® is an injectable solution derived from a purified form of botulinum toxin type A. The injections are placed into the target areas with a very fine needle. The skin can be numbed before injection in order to reduce discomfort. Xeomin® treatment offers a variety of exceptional benefits, including:
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
- Reduction in the appearance of “bunny lines” around the nose
- Reduction in the appearance of forehead creases and frown lines between the eyebrows
- The treatment does not require surgery, general anesthesia, or excessive downtime
- Results can last up to four months or longer
- The effects can be maintained for extended periods of time with occasional follow-up treatment
Xeomin® treatment is also a very quick procedure, usually taking only about 15 to 30 minutes to complete. Patients typically experience some redness and swelling in the treatment areas, but these effects should dissipate quickly and can often be easily covered with makeup. Most individuals need absolutely no recovery time after Xeomin® injections, and return to work or other daily activities right after treatment.
The full results of Xeomin® are typically most apparent about four or five days after the procedure. This treatment effectively renews appearances and makes patients feel great about the way they look!
Contact Ambay Plastic Surgery
If you have questions about Xeomin® treatment, or if you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation to see if this procedure is right for your needs, please contact Ambay Plastic Surgery today.