Skin and Scar Cream
Achieving and maintaining beautiful, youthful-looking skin is a high priority for nearly everyone.
Our skilled medical team at Ambay Plastic Surgery provides a wide range of treatment options that can address your individual concerns and help you attain the smooth, evenly toned and radiant skin you desire. We believe a balance of Medical Spa treatments, including facials and Chemical Peels, and professional skin care products can maximize your benefits. During your initial consultation, we can recommend one or more advanced formulas based on your unique needs and goals. In addition to hydration, blemish correction and anti-aging effects, we also offer creams and serums that can reduce the appearance of scars and aid healing after surgery or trauma.
The difference at Ambay Plastic Surgery is clear from the moment you arrive. We combine the knowledge and skill of an experienced dermatologist with those of a board certified plastic surgeon. We are the only practice in Central Florida with this singular approach to superior aesthetic care. As a result of our patient-focused philosophy, you can enjoy a fully customized experience where your safety, comfort and outcome are the highest priorities.
Silagen is the trusted scar cream here at Ambay Plastic Surgery. It is made of high quality, medical grade silicone that is fast drying and silky soft. We carry Silagen with and without SPF for your convenience. The Silagen with SPF 30 contains zinc oxide and is free of chemicals. This helps the gel to prevent UV-induced scar hyperpigmentation. After using Silagen you will notice your scars will start to soften, flatten, and reduce in redness and discoloration. We supply Silagen to all our patients post-surgery and with proper use the scar will be barley visible.
Skin Care Products
We offer the full range of SkinCeuticals professional skin care products. Skinceuticals has a product philiosphy to prevent, protect and correct.
- Prevent: SkinCeuticals PREVENT products are antioxidants clinically proven to neutralize damaging free radicals.
- Protect: The SkinCeuticals PROTECT products include broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens, including Z-COTE® transparent zinc oxide, in cosmetically elegant textures.
- Correct: SkinCeuticals CORRECT products combine anti-aging, clarifying, moisturizing and exfoliating ingredients to address a wide array of skin concerns including the appearance of wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes and more.
- Skin Recovery: Designed to minimize discomfort and diminish the appearance of scars and damaged skin due to abrasions, wounds, burns or other injury.
- In-Office Procedures: Rejuvenating Chemical Peels and facial treatments performed at our state-of-the-art practice.
The SkinCeuticals mission is to improve skin heath. It does this by providing state-of-the-art products that are backed by science. Skinceuticals is most widely known as the leading antioxidant authority. All of it's products go through extensive clinical testings.
Whether your skin needs correction, protection or prevention, Skinceuticals has an advanced formula ready to go to work to rejuvenate and transform your skin.
Contact Ambay Plastic Surgery
Want to learn more about how you can take control of your skin’s health and beauty? Contact our office today for more information about our skin care products, or to schedule your complimentary consultation.